We have been selected to be part of NIB’s First Choice and HCF’s more for teeth program. As part of our goal to provide affordable dental care to everyone we are proud to cap our comprehensive examination with x-rays and clean at $200 which is an amazing 50% saving. Most private health funds will cover this cost, with claims done on the spot saving you time and giving you peace of mind.
No health Fund? Don’t worry! Our Adult Check up and clean package of $200 saves you a massive 50%. We also offer comprehensive Check up and cleans for $120.
We are also proud to bulk bill treatment for eligible children covered by the governments Child Dental Benefits Scheme (CDBS).
Although prevention is our mission, we understand that emergencies happen. This is why we offer after hours and weekend appointments for that unexpected Dental Emergency.
Tooth aches don’t take your bank balance into account. That is why we are happy to offer payment plans through ZipMoney. Visit www.zipmoney.com.au before you visit us to check your eligibility and get instant peace of mind.
Visit our preferred provider clinic today and take advantage of our free onsite parking conveniently located for the communities of Hamlyn Heights, Herne Hill, Geelong West, Bell Post Hill, Bell Park, Manifold Heights, Lara and surrounds.
- Don’t wait in pain! We have daily emergency appointments to get you pain free fast.
- Catch up on your favourite TV shows whilst maintaining healthy teeth with our ceiling mounted TV’s.
- Plenty of free Car Parking
- Pain free, custom tailored and affordable dental care.
- On the spot Bulk Bill claims for eligible children
- Payment Plans approved on the spot
What happens at my first visit to Smile4U?
As always your visit is a unique experience. If you have booked in for urgent emergency treatment, we will focus on getting you pain free and comfortable emergency . If you have booked in for a general check up we will take the time to diagnose your conditions and inform you on your personalised treatment options preventative and maintenance
My toothaches! What can I do?
- While waiting for your dental appointment there are some simple things you can try to relieve the pain. If you are able take paracetamol or ibuprofen as required and instructed by the manufacturer. Keeping the sore area clean with brushing, flossing and warm salt water rinses can also help to reduce inflammation .
- Contact Smile4U for same day examination and treatment with our friendly dentists. If it is after hours leave your first and last name with your contact details on our after hours messaging service and will get in touch as an urgent priority.
How often should I see a dentist?
Early detection and treatment can avoid small issues turning into big costly ones. We, as do the Australian Dental Association, recommend regular six monthly Check-ups and this is tailored to your needs.
What if I don’t have any pain or problems?
Tooth decay and gum infections often don’t cause pain until it is too late and require tooth extraction. Many Australians are unaware of silent dental problems until they visit a dentist or experience severe pain. Regular dental check-ups with our friendly team help to minimise cost and anxiety with your dental visits.